The Migatronic Focus TIG 200 AC/DC is a small TIG welder, ideal for light duty fabrication or on-site use. It can be used on steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) - this is an electronic circuit which ensures the machine maximises its power usage, consequently bringing down electricity costs. This feature also protects against power surges.
- Mains voltage tolerance from -40 to +10%, meaning the machine can be used with long mains cables or with a generator as a power source
- Digital Control Panel ensures uniform accurate settings for recurrent jobs
- Pulse Function gives better control of the weld pool
- 2 year warranty, extended to 3 years on selected components if you register your machine
- 40°C 100% - 140 Amps, 15.6 Volts
- 40°C 60% - 170 Amps, 16.8 Volts
- 20°C 100% - 160 Amps
- 20°C 60% - 190 Amps
- Height 250mm
- Width 180mm
- Length 510mm
- Weight 13.5 kg