The Migatronic Focus TIG 161 DC HP PFC is a single-phase TIG welder, for use on mild and stainless steel. It is ideal for light-duty fabrication or on-site use.
- Pulse Function gives better control of the weld pool
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) - this is an electronic circuit which ensures the machine maximises its power usage, consequently bringing down electricity costs. This feature also protects against power surges.
- Mains voltage tolerance from -40 to +10%, meaning the machine can be used with long mains cables or with a generator as a power source
- Compact and lightweight for portability
- 2 year warranty, extended to 3 years on selected components if you register your machine
- 40°C 100% - 110 Amps, 14.4 Volts
- 40°C 60% - 130 Amps, 15.2 Volts
- Height 250mm
- Width 180mm
- Length 480mm
- Weight 9.2 kg